8.22.2017

Luke's Superhero Party!

Luke turned 5 and we celebrated with a Superhero party!
He has been talking about having a Superhero party since the beginning of the year.
Luke loves all Superheroes, but especially Batman!
The party was a Superhero theme, but it was also a pool party (Luke loves swimming, we have a pool & he has a summer birthday, so every single one of his parties has been a pool party along with theme)

 I got some capes & masks for the kids to dress up in:
 I got them {HERE}

Matching masks:

Next to the capes, I had this sign...everyone loved figuring out their Super Hero name!

I kept the decorations pretty simple for the party.

Loved all the primary colors!

You know I love hanging things from my ceiling :)
View from the other direction:
You can see the WHAM pinata behind my stove. 
Luke banner:
I got the decorations from Oriental Trading.
 They were big and added a nice pop of color!
I had all the appetizers on the center island.
Close up of the appetizers:
Corn Dip {Recipe HERE}
Veggies & Hummus:
Cat Woman's Claws (Bugles)
Kettlecorn:
The FOOD.....our outdoor kitchen that Kevin built is done, so it was so nice having that area to set up all the food!
The menu was pretty simple.
Hot dogs:
Pulled Pork {Recipe HERE}
Brocolli Slaw (I like this instead of coleslaw to serve on top of my pulled pork)
Potato Salad:
Tortellini Pasta Salad {Recipe HERE}
Watermelon:
When I host big parties, I put serve most of the food in disposable foil tins...makes clean up 100 times easier :)

Now onto my favorite....the dessert table!
 I just love having a dessert table!
 I mean..who doesn't love a dessert table?
We had Kryponite (green rock candy)
Fruit Puffs:

 I make these for almost every party..they are so good!

Spiderman's Webs:
 
Wonder Woman's Lasso:
 
Vanilla Cupcakes:

 I got the cupcake toppers {HERE}
The AMAZING cake my Mother in Law made:
Luke wanted a Superhero party, but a Batman cake :)
 Plates & napkins to go with the theme:
Fun straws:

 Banner behind the dessert table that I got {HERE}
As you know, I always give out cookies for the party favors!
Superhero cookies {HERE}
I got the 5 cookies {HERE}
We had a great time celebrating Luke's 5th birthday...can't believe my baby is FIVE!!!
Check out his other birthday parties:


To see all my other parties, click the Parties Tab {HERE}

15 comments:

  1. Great party! I'm sure everyone had a blast. I had a superhero girls party last year for my oldest, it was a lot of fun. I wish I had a sign for everyone to find their super hero name! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute party, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG such a cool party. I'm sure the kids loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a refreshing and great party. Luke's 5th birthday cake is outstanding. In this party snacks & foods are so yummy. Party decoration and photographs is stunning. In this pictures, sometime photographers needs to remove undesirable substance from photography. Then photographers appoint a expert designer to correct this photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome party! You think of EVERY detail. Your MIL did a great job once again on the cake- I think that will be a fun tradition for your kids to remember, and something I'd love to do for my future grandkids. Made your potato salad a few weeks ago, and it was a total hit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday to your son. Love the theme! I just hosted an engagement party for my oldest daughter, with a superhero theme. Those superhero cookies are really cute. I love your outdoor kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, very helpful. Sometimes is a nightmare to validate css.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello
    I Read your article. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information, you wrote really very well, I really like your blog and information provided by you, and I hope you will share some more info about Disposable Party Supplies. I appreciate your work, you did a great job.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your informative post. I think your need some correction about this photo. You can contact clipping path service.

    ReplyDelete

  10. This is really informative blog. Keep posting. Looking forward to next from you. For more information please visit us at: Professional clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  11. Explained very deeply in your poster-design blog. Hope many more posts Clipping Paths this from you

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boom concept.... The Superheros are my love. seeing these party photos I wish to go such a superhero party.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A successful party is always a delightful and enjoyable experience for any occasion! If you're looking for plenty of creative decoration ideas, check out custom luncheon Napkin. I personally love these decorations because they add so much fun to the festivities! You'll find a wealth of useful information here on creating beautiful holiday decorations

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin