8.22.2017

Luke's Superhero Party!

Luke turned 5 and we celebrated with a Superhero party!
He has been talking about having a Superhero party since the beginning of the year.
Luke loves all Superheroes, but especially Batman!
The party was a Superhero theme, but it was also a pool party (Luke loves swimming, we have a pool & he has a summer birthday, so every single one of his parties has been a pool party along with theme)

 I got some capes & masks for the kids to dress up in:
 I got them {HERE}

Matching masks:

Next to the capes, I had this sign...everyone loved figuring out their Super Hero name!

I kept the decorations pretty simple for the party.

Loved all the primary colors!

You know I love hanging things from my ceiling :)
View from the other direction:
You can see the WHAM pinata behind my stove. 
Luke banner:
I got the decorations from Oriental Trading.
 They were big and added a nice pop of color!
I had all the appetizers on the center island.
Close up of the appetizers:
Corn Dip {Recipe HERE}
Veggies & Hummus:
Cat Woman's Claws (Bugles)
Kettlecorn:
The FOOD.....our outdoor kitchen that Kevin built is done, so it was so nice having that area to set up all the food!
The menu was pretty simple.
Hot dogs:
Pulled Pork {Recipe HERE}
Brocolli Slaw (I like this instead of coleslaw to serve on top of my pulled pork)
Potato Salad:
Tortellini Pasta Salad {Recipe HERE}
Watermelon:
When I host big parties, I put serve most of the food in disposable foil tins...makes clean up 100 times easier :)

Now onto my favorite....the dessert table!
 I just love having a dessert table!
 I mean..who doesn't love a dessert table?
We had Kryponite (green rock candy)
Fruit Puffs:

 I make these for almost every party..they are so good!

Spiderman's Webs:
 
Wonder Woman's Lasso:
 
Vanilla Cupcakes:

 I got the cupcake toppers {HERE}
The AMAZING cake my Mother in Law made:
Luke wanted a Superhero party, but a Batman cake :)
 Plates & napkins to go with the theme:
Fun straws:

 Banner behind the dessert table that I got {HERE}
As you know, I always give out cookies for the party favors!
Superhero cookies {HERE}
I got the 5 cookies {HERE}
We had a great time celebrating Luke's 5th birthday...can't believe my baby is FIVE!!!
Check out his 1st, 2nd & 3rd birthday parties:

To see all my other parties, click the Parties Tab {HERE}

6 comments:

  1. Great party! I'm sure everyone had a blast. I had a superhero girls party last year for my oldest, it was a lot of fun. I wish I had a sign for everyone to find their super hero name! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute party, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG such a cool party. I'm sure the kids loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a refreshing and great party. Luke's 5th birthday cake is outstanding. In this party snacks & foods are so yummy. Party decoration and photographs is stunning. In this pictures, sometime photographers needs to remove undesirable substance from photography. Then photographers appoint a expert designer to correct this photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome party! You think of EVERY detail. Your MIL did a great job once again on the cake- I think that will be a fun tradition for your kids to remember, and something I'd love to do for my future grandkids. Made your potato salad a few weeks ago, and it was a total hit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday to your son. Love the theme! I just hosted an engagement party for my oldest daughter, with a superhero theme. Those superhero cookies are really cute. I love your outdoor kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin