8.04.2014

Get Pin-Spired #18

Happy August!
I always get sad when July is over because August means that school is starting. Boo.
I am going to try and soak up my last 3 weeks of summer!
August also means it's Luke's birthday month. Can't believe he will be TWO in just 5 days!
He's not a baby anymore!
It's also time to link up your Pinterest Inspired outfits with me, Sheaffer & Shay!   
I've mentioned this before, but my summer outfits are always a little bit boring.
I mostly wear my swimsuit, swim suit cover up & flip flops . 
In fact, I was in Lake Tahoe for almost 2 weeks in July, so this is what I mostly looked like:
Swimsuit, flip flops, no make up & a hat.
Just keeping it real.
But, for the times I was wearing an actual outfit, I did look to Pinterest for some Pin-spiration.
I have 3 outfits this month!

Outfit #1 Floral Tank Top & Jean Shorts.
Pin:
My outfit:
 
Floral Tank {HERE} // Layering Tank {HERE} // Jean Shorts {HERE} // Flip Flops {HERE}
I loved this outfit. I have worn it about 3 times this month!
Of course I didn't wear wedges, I wore flip flops instead. 
Oh, and I wear my hair in a side braid 99% of the time in the summer. 
So much easier to deal with!

Outfit #2 Coral Top & Black Shorts:
Pin:

 My outfit....everything from my closet! Yeah!
Top {HERE} // Shorts {HERE}// Earrings {HERE} // Bracelets {HERE} // Flip Flops {HERE}
I am glad I saw the original pin because it reminded me that I had this coral shirt. I mostly wear this coral shirt in the Fall & Spring with black pants & brown boots, but I loved it with black shorts!
I loved how it is a dressier outfit. Perfect for a date night.

Pin #3 Coral Shorts & Navy Stripe Top:
Pin:
 Again, another outfit where I had all the pieces in my closet and again I swapped out wedges for flip flops because I am 5'9....I don't wear wedges! Flips flops all the way for this girl!
My recreation:
Top {HERE} //  Shorts {HERE} // Necklace {HERE} // Cuff {HERE} //  Flip Flops {HERE}
 I loved this outfit because it is SO comfortable! This shirt is the only thing I kept in my 2nd Stitch Fix and I love how light weight it is. Perfect for summer. It is Splendid brand which I have purchased for my kids, but didn't realize they made adult clothes also! You can also get the shirt {HERE} but it was cheaper with my fix.  So soft!

I am excited to check out all of your Pin-Spired outfits so that I can get some inspiration during the final summer months. I am looking forward to our next PinSpired in September because I will have some Back to School Inspiration! Fall clothes are my favorite!

If you are new to my blog, thanks for stopping by!
Feel free to follow along! 
You can find me on Bloglovin or Facebook.

Right now I have a $100 Visa Gift Card giveaway going on {HERE}
If you have outfits to link up, feel free to grab a button to add to your post.
Can't see what you link up!




The linky will be open until next Monday, August 11th
Your link will show up on my blog, Sheaffer's blog & Shay's blog.
My favorite part about linky parties is checking out other people who have linked up! 
Go find some new blogs & leave them a comment letting them know you stopped by...and get Pin-Spired by the outfits other people linked up!

9 comments:

  1. Love the floral tank! All of your looks are perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to seeing your pin-spired outfits. You make everything look great, plus you keep it real. :) I love that way have an almost identical outfit this month with the striped top and coral shorts! Love your t-shirt on that look. I might need to swap my sweater for a tee next time since I was pushing it on the warmth!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great recreations! And I am laughing because I'm wearing a super similar outfit to your #3 today!!! I have to pin that now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your recreations! And it is funny that at least 3 of us so far have done some version of the striped top and bright red/orange shorts this month! Great minds I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have coral shorts and always wear a plain boring white t with it! So thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute looks! I had so much fun linking up today. :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute looks- I love the coral and black :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these recreations but my favorite is the coral shirt and black shorts! Thanks for hosting!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin