8.10.2014

10 on 10 :: August 2014

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
ten on ten button

 Today was a lovely summer day.
We had a slow Sunday morning at home (we have been going to the Saturday night church service a lot this summer).
My mornings always start off with coffee. Always.
French toast for breakfast. I love Kate's creativity.
Lukey playing with trucks. He is obsessed.
 Today's tomato harvest:
Lunch.  My new favorite sandwich. Turkey, bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, cream cheese on sandwich thins. SO good.
 I paint my nails every Sunday....decisions, decisions.
The girls and I went Back to School shopping. They have grown so much & I haven't gotten them clothes in months. They are both super picky & hard to shop for, but this was a successful shopping day! 
Stopped at Target & Kate spotted her name on a Coke. We also saw Kevin & Mel, so had to get all 3.
 Did you know that August 10 is National Smore's Day? Got my tray of S'mores ready to go!
My favorite S'mores combo....Ritz-Marshmallow-Reeses PB cups. 
AMAZING.
There you have it, a glimpse into our 10th! 
**************
And, I have THREE giveaways going on right now!
$100 Visa Giftcard Givewaway {HERE}
$100 American Express Giveaway {HERE}
6 year Blogoversary Giveaway {HERE} with 10 different prizes!


6 comments:

  1. Okay several things: that sandwich looks delish, I have to start my mornings with coffee as well, and ritz + Reese's + toasted marshmallows = yum

    atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Share-a-Coke's are so fun! I doubt I would ever find my name on one, though. Looks like you had a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the morning always starts with coffee...it is a must!
    Your sandwich sounds wonderful!
    Back to school shopping boo...we start Wednesday....I am not ready!
    We had s'mores last night as well. I missed nations root beer float day so there was no way I was about to miss nations s'mores day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bowl of tomatoes make me smile!! The sandwich looks so yummy too. I'm trying ritz and peanut cups ASAP!!! What a great way to mix up a s'more! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That s'more is ridiculous. I want like twelve right now. Maybe that's the nursing appetite talking...

    And that sandwich! Yeah, the fact that I'm stuck on the food pictures at 10pm has everything to do with nursing every two hours right now...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin