9.13.2010

Claire with a Bear in a Chair, Year 2

For the past 2 years, every month on 9th, I take a picture of Claire in her rocking chair with a bear.
I have done this since she was 1 month old!

Here is last year's post of Year 1:
Claire with a Bear in a Chair

Here is year 2:

10.09.09

11.09.09

12.09.09

01.09.10

02.09.10

03.09.10

04.09.10

05.09.10

06.09.10

07.09.10

08.09.10

9.9.10 - Claire's 2nd Birthday!
I don't think I will do this every month now that she is 2, maybe every 3-4 months.
I don't know about you, but I think the teddy bear is shrinking!
It has been so fun (and sad) to see how much Claire has grown!

11 comments:

  1. it's crazy to see how much she changed each month! what a great thing to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a big girl now! Love to see pics like this---how they change over time! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool, what a neat way to see it, in some of them you can see she looks so much older, just even after a few months!!!! WOW, neat idea : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea! I wish I would have done this for my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sad to see her grow too! Although she is becoming a beautiful little girl. Claire, maybe you didn't get the memo....you are the baby girl. So that means you have to stay a baby! Love seeing your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is getting so big! And I love doing the chair pictures. We have been doing the same with the girls...now we just do it every year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is the cutest little thing... it's crazy how much she's changed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK...that is the cutest thing EVER!! I love that idea and wish I had done it 5 kids ago. Cute..cute ..cute!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok, that change between 21 and 22 months is crazy! all of a sudden she turned big girl! i love her :) so sad to miss her celebration - but my heart was there with you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin