10.12.2009

Claire's 1 year photoshoot

Yes, I know that Claire turned 1 last month, but I finally was able to do her "official" ONE year old photo shoot. It was so hot in September (in the 100's) so I wanted to wait until the weather mellowed out before I did the shoot. We have been so busy on the weekends, and I finally had a free weekend! It has taken me awhile to edit them, but here they are. Better late than never!

Because I love comparison pictures, here are some pictures of Kate's 1 year photo shoot (which were also done at about 13 months due to my severe morning sickness since I was preggo with Claire)
This is before I had my really nice camera/lens, so I had these done at JCPenney.







Just a warning, Claire's photo shoot is a MAJOR photo overload.
She was so cooperative & happy. The lighting was awesome, so I went picture crazy.
Special thanks to Kevin & Kate for helping me out & getting Claire to look at the camera & smile!
I am really happy on how they turned out & I am getting more comfortable with my camera (even though I have had it for about 4 months, I still have SO much about it to learn)
Without further ado, there are:


























Stop taking my picture!!!
Claire is done with the photoshoot!

12 comments:

  1. so. darn. cute. so she's definitely bigger than claire was! beautiful shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last one is my favorite. I bet you could have gotten a shot of Kevin with the same face at the end of that shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great pics! I love the outside shots..so pretty. Awesome photo skills.

    I can't believe how much they look alike!! Both gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures turned out amazing! I think it's adorable that the girls are in the same dress for the one year pics. And thanks for including that last "I'm done" picture-- those crack me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate's pictures are darling, but yours are better than
    JC Penney! Even though she's not smiling, I love the one of her holding on to the rails, looking away. Cute little feet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one where's she's squatting and peeking around the pole. Plus the sitting down, open mouth smile. So cute. Such a love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! And that dress is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beautiful!! Leila had that dress, and I was so sad when I had to put it away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You daughters are beautiful. Claire is gorgeous!!! I love her name and I love love her dress!!! Where did you get ti? Please don't tell me is custom made. ;)
    I have to confess that I steal some ideas from your blog to mine. My husband is from Colorado and he went to CU too ... he was in love with the pictures of your girls on those Buffs outfits. We have a 11 month old baby girl.
    Anyway, just stop by to say that I love your blog and your girls. EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin