5.09.2009

8 months old!

Claire is 8 months old today.
Where has the time gone? My baby is growing up too fast.
In the past month, she started army-crawling and scooting.
The past few days she has been getting up on her knees & rocking back and forth.
I bet she will officially be crawling in the next couple of weeks.

Claire still loves all her solid foods. She is now eating 3 solid meals a day & nursing every 4 hours. I started giving her gerber puffs last week and she loves to feed herself.
This past month has been great for sleep. She has been giving me 7 or 8 hour stretches at night. She likes to be asleep by 8pm (unfortunately I go to bed 3 hours after that...) Our best night of sleep was a few nights ago when she slept 10 hours straight! Claire will go into her crib drowsy, (but awake) and can fall asleep on her own, without being nursed to sleep.


My hope is that Claire is sleeping through the night most nights so that when Kevin & I go to Florida in 2 weeks she won't give her grandparents too much trouble at night (fingers crossed).

Claire continues to be one of the happiest babies ever.
She is my smiley baby girl and brings so much joy to our home. I can't imagine our family without her. I LOVE watching her and Kate interact. They are starting to "play" together. One of their favorite games to play is when Kate runs down the hallway & Claire army crawls after her smiling & giggling.

I love you Claire Bear! Happy 8 months!


2 comments:

  1. Our Claire's could be twins! My little one has the same outfit (yay Target!) I went all the way back to your Claire's 8 month post to see if they really do look alike and I think they definitely do. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin