9.08.2008

Eviction Day

Tomorrow is Eviction Day for Baby #2.

We are heading to the hospital at 7 am.

Tonight is the last night Kate is going to be an only child.

I can't believe my "baby" is going to be a Big Sister. I got teary eyed tonight reading her the new book I got her, "I'm a Big Sister".

Kevin is at high school youth group right now & Kate is asleep. The house is quiet & I am reflecting on tomorrow.
I am so emotional about having this baby & meeting this new member of our family. Will it be Claire or Luke?

Will I love this baby as much as I love Kate? Will I be able to handle having 2 kids 19 months apart? I am a good enough mommy to be a mom to 2 kids?

It is time to go to bed & rest up for labor. I hope I don't have to push for 3 hours.

The bags are packed, the camera batteries are charged!
By this time tomorrow (hopefully!) we will have 2 kids. That is like a "real" family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin