11.12.2018

10 on 10 :: November 2018

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
ten on ten button
Here are pictures of our day on Saturday the 10th.
I woke up with a heavy heart..... Pray for California...2 big fires going on. 
One in Southern California and one here in Northern California about 2 hours from us. 
There is so much smoke. It smells like campfire outside and the air quality is horrible, no outside recess is allowed, all PE and sporting events cancelled were canceled Friday and for this weekend. Our eyes are burning even inside. 
We have family & friends near Chico who have been evacuated and who have lost their homes. Devastating. Pray for all the firefighters including my cousin who is out there fighting the fire here in Northern California.

This was our first Saturday in over 2 months without soccer games. Soccer ended last weekend, so we were really looking forward to a slow Saturday morning at home, plus with the air quality we had to stay inside.
Coffee in bed and watching College Football.
 After coffee, I was able to function so I made my Homemade Pancakes.
I am telling you...these are the best pancakes! So light and fluffy.

 The kids made cards for their cousin Megan who turned 25...we were headed to her surprise party later on in the day.

Since the kids couldn't go outside and play, they played soccer inside to try and burn off some energy.
Our sweet yellow lab Boulder...she is getting so old 13 years 8 months old.
 I had my race shirt & bib all laid out and ready to go for my 10 mile race on Sunday in San Francisco, but I got an email that it was canceled because of the smoke and air quality.
 I spent some time researching other races this month that I can do for my November race (I have a goal of running a race every month from May 2018 until I turn 40 in May 2019)

 Later that afternoon we headed to my niece's 25th birthday surprise party....look at all the smoke. So sad.
 It's about an hour and half drive....our kids all fell asleep! I don't know the last time all 3 fell asleep in the car driving somewhere. I have taken them on countless road trips....to San Diego and to Oregon and they didn't fall asleep on those long road trips!!!! What is up with that?!?
 I think the girls were tired because I let them have a sleepover in Claire's room the night before.
 We had so much fun at her surprise party. Can't believe she is 25...I met her on her 8th birthday! Now she is grown up & married.
 Her husband threw her this surprise party and it was a Friends theme....the cake looked like the door from Rachel & Monica's apartment. So creative!

After dinner he had a Friends Trivia/Jeopardy game that he made. It was a blast!
 We drove back home, put kids to bed and then I wanted to re-watch Friends again starting from the beginning.
 It was a good day, but a weird day since we couldn't go outside.
Please pray for California...the destruction is horrific.
My cousin's wifes parents lost their home and my other cousins wife has a brother & sister in law who lost their home.
Absolutely heartbreaking.
Hope your 10th was more exciting than ours!



10 comments:

  1. Such devastation in California! Praying for an end to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Mel, that smoke is awful!!!! I can relate in a way because we have wildfires out here almost every summer and they can get so bad. I am praying for everyone there and the firefighters that are risking their lives!!!

    On another note, the birthday party looks like it was a fun time! I love Friends; what a cool theme. :)

    ReplyDelete







  3. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346
























    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matugunan ito malakas na spell caster na si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin ng mas mababa sa 48 oras, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being heart broken isn't a thing of joy you know. My wife got me divorced after she caught me cheating on her with my ex lover. Was so ashamed and felt so disappointed in myself. I couldn't bear the fact that I no longer have a life partner so I decided to try to get my wife back with everything I could possibly do but nothing worked out. Not till I was referred to Dr Ogodo who made what I thought was impossible to be possible by bringing back my wife within 24 hours after I made contact with him. I can boldly and joyfully say that my marriage is working just fine and more beautiful than before and I'm so happy to have gotten in contact with Dr Ogodo for he's really a genius, Thanks to sandra leo too for connecting me to Dr Ogodo. If you have any issues regardless of how big it is, Dr Ogodo will sort it out for you. he can as well treat all kinds of virus diseases such as HERPES,STD,HSV1,HEPATITIS B HPV e.t.tc His Email address; Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com Or call his whatsapp number on; +2348124774363 for urgent response
    {https://www.facebook.com/oogoherbalhomesolution/}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm 61 years old. I contracted HPV in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr voodoo herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. voodoo he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. voodoo make it possible for me. Here is Dr. voodoo email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348140120719 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEST WAYS TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK AND RESTORED YOUR BROKEN MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP FROM SORROW TO HAPPINESS.

    Help me thank Dromokpo@gmail.com for helping me get my ex husband back to me and my family. This great powerful spiritual man restored my sorrow to happiness. My husband left me some years ago for another woman and they both planned to get married. I am so surprised he just came back to me one cool afternoon on Saturday June, begging and crying for me to take him back and to forgive him for breaking up our marriage home and forsaking me and the children. Dr Omokpo is a true spiritualist savior . He brought my husband back”

    if you have any worries oBr you have any problem in your marriages or relationships you can reach him via: dromokpo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEST WAYS TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK AND RESTORED YOUR BROKEN MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP FROM SORROW TO HAPPINESS.

    Help me thank Dromokpo@gmail.com for helping me get my ex husband back to me and my family. This great powerful spiritual man restored my sorrow to happiness. My husband left me some years ago for another woman and they both planned to get married. I am so surprised he just came back to me one cool afternoon on Saturday June, begging and crying for me to take him back and to forgive him for breaking up our marriage home and forsaking me and the children. Dr Omokpo is a true spiritualist savior . He brought my husband back”

    if you have any worries or you have any problem in your marriages or relationships you can reach him via: dromokpo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW I RECOVERED MY LOST FUNDS FROM CRYPTOCURRENCY SCAMMERS.

    Hello ! My name is Sarah O’Brian, I am a chartered accountant and mother of four from Michigan. Some time ago I decided to invest in cryptocurrency. I invested exactly $50,000 for a start with a fake broker and was made to believe that my investment had grown from my initial deposit of $50,000 to $250,700. This felt so good as the investment grew rapidly in just a few weeks. When it was time to take my profit, my withdrawal request was denied. Later on after much vain efforts,i realized that I might never get my money back.
    I discovered that i had been a victim of cryptocurrency scam.

    My boss at work noticed how frustrated I was so I had to open up to him about my encounter with scammers. He linked me up with Recovery Precinct, so I looked up their website and filled the contact form. They responded Swiftly and requested for details of the fraud.
    To my greatest surprise, my lost funds was recovered directly to my wallet address in less than 24hours. I don’t know how they did it but it was amazing.

    Recovery Precinct is a financial regulator, private investigation and fund recovery body. They warned that these types of scams involving bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies or fake merchants are becoming common lately and targeted victims come from different parts of the world.

    I am sharing this to save someone out there from a lifetime disaster.

    You can contact these group of Cybercrime fighters via this link:
    www.recoveryprecinct.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY OPTION SCAM OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?.DO YOUR DESIRE CREDIT REPAIR[EQUIFAX, EXPERIAN, TRANSUNION? WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION.


    BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS looking to hoax.
    if you have been a VICTIM, contactEmail:creditcards.creditscoreupgrade@gmail.com
    whatsapp:+1(437) 536-6082 for directives.
    Here, it's always a win for you.

    ��OUR SERVICES��
    Binary Option funds recovery
    Social media hack
    Recovery of loan scam
    Credit repair (Equifax,Experian,Transunion)
    Email hack
    College score upgrade
    Android & iPhone Hack
    Website design
    Website hack
    And lots more.
    We have specially programmed ATMs that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.

    CONTACT INFO:
    Email:creditcards.creditscoreupgrade@gmail.com
    whatsapp:+1(437) 536-6082
    Copyright ©️ 2022.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin