4.02.2018

Hello!

Hello!
It's me. 
I'm in California on Spring Break & haven't opened my laptop in several days,  which has been so nice.
But really....hello :)
Hello, Spring Break.
Friday was the official start of Spring Break.
I got caught up on my school emails & most of my grading before I left.
Such a great feeling.
 
Hello, Baseball Season.
Luke is playing Rookie Ball this year.
 He's had 1 game so far & loves it!

Hello, Dyeing Eggs.
I got THIS Egg-mazing Egg Decorator.
 The eggs turned out awesome.
 No mess!!! We all loved it.
You can get it HERE or HERE

Hello, Easter Bunny.
No tears from my kids anymore. Those days are over.
Kate is such a good sport :)

Hello, Running.
This past weekend my older sister had to run 20 miles. She is running the London Marathon this month with Team World Vision.
One of our friends ran the first 10 miles with her & I ran the last 10 miles with her!

 Hello, Easter.
The Easter Bunny arrived & left the usuals...swim suits, flip flops & books.
 There was the usual marshmallow trail leading to the Easter Baskets:
 And, of course Bunny Tracks outside :)
 For Easter Brunch I made my Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole.
The version I did was add green chilies, ham & monterey jack cheese.
 And, of course I made..Monkey Bread!
He is Risen....He is Risen, Indeed!
We had a great Easter morning & then headed to Kevin's sisters and brother in laws house for swimming, more Egg Hunts & delicious food.

Hello, Bulk Order.
In honor of our it being Spring Break, I am going to be placing a BULK order of some of my favorite RF products :)

I am offering these at discounted Pricing:
Active Hydration Serum - $100
Eye Cream - $60
Micro-Dermabrasion Paste -$68
Lash Boost - $135

Active Hydration Serum will last 3-4 months.
The eye cream & Microderm paste each last 5-6 months.
Lash Boost will last 4 -5 months
I know so many of you who are curious about R+F products, but are nervous to take the plunge!
  Now is your chance to try them out!

  Here is some info about these products..............
Active Hydration Serum works on ALL skin types need hydration, just like we all need moisturization.

Hydration helps nourish the skin from within, while a moisturizer helps seal in what is already there.
Plump Wrinkles
💦Reduce Fine Lines
💦Visible Firmness
💦Added Brightness

 
 Rodan + Fields Multi Function Eye Cream:


This eye cream is THE BEST.
It combines powerful peptides to minimize the appearance of crow’s-feet, helps reduce the appearance of both puffiness and dark under eye circles.


 My next favorite product is our Micro-Dermabrasion Paste. This has been a life saver for me this winter.
We have been in Lake Tahoe every other weekend since Christmas which means my skin has gone from mild temperatures here in the Bay Area to freezing, snowy conditions in Tahoe...and the wind on my face while skiing has not helped. I have been using this paste 2-3 x a week and it has saved my skin! 
Micro-Dermabrasion Paste is a high-glide, oil-free formula designed to help promote maximum gentle exfoliation. Use intermittently to visibly improve skin tone and texture. It smoothes away rough spots.

  Lash Boost
 Get lush, longer-looking lashes in as little as four weeks with Lash Boost.
This nightly eyelash-conditioning serum features a unique proprietary formula that improves the appearance of lash volume and length for lashes that are 100% real, 100% yours.
I am obsessed with Lash Boost...it is my current favorite R+F product....the results are incredible.
Here are my friend Caroline's lashes:
 Aren't her lashes incredible?

This is a great way for you to try one (or some) of our amazing products at a discounted price.

The BULK order of these 4 items will be placed this weekend.

All products come with a 60 day, empty bottle, 100% money back guarantee so you have nothing to risk by trying them out!
I am offering these at discounted pricing:
 Active Hydration Serum - $100
Eye Cream - $60
Micro-Dermabrasion Paste -$68
Lash Boost - $135
Prices include tax and shipping.
Send me an email or leave a comment if you would like to order any of these items.
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com 


Hello, Spring Break Reading.
Here is my stash of books from the library & Amazon that I got for Spring Break:
 
 
Hello, Spring Break Road Trip.
Last year, I took the kids on a Spring Break Road Trip to Santa Barbara. We saw 10 California Missions on that road trip.
This year, I am taking them on a road trip to San Diego! We are leaving in a few hours :)
I made them go on an Egg Hunt & then they had to figure out the puzzle for the main attraction of the trip:
They have never been to San Diego, so it should be fun!
Looking forward to a few days of warm weather, the beach, Legoland, San Diego Zoo, seeing some  California Missions and making more road trip memories!


 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin