4.10.2018

10 on 10 :: April 2018

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

ten on ten button

Long time, no blog :)
We were on Spring Break last week & had a blast on our San Diego Road Trip. I will be blogging that later this week!

Here is a sneak peek of today the 10th...

Heading into school. Coffee in hand. I stayed up until 1am finishing THIS book (SO GOOD!) I really needed my caffeine this morning.

I don't eat breakfast until around 9 or 10 and when I do it's a Bar of some sort. Today was Coconut Chocolate Chip Lara Bar!
 I teach half days, so I headed to my mom's to pick up Luke (she picks him up from TK for me 3 days a week) Here is the view from their house. Overcast day, but the hills are so green.
 I got home and finally had lunch, I had a kale chicken salad from Trader Joe's. YUM!
 Luke found some dandelions in our grass & he wanted to give me the "flower" that he picked:
 My April Stitch Fix came while I was in San Diego, so I finally had a chance this afternoon to try on the items that I got!
 
I already have a cargo jacket & ripped black jeans, so I'm not keeping those. The black tank top didn't fit right. I loved the white shirt (keeping that) and I am trying to decide if I am going to keep the navy flower dress.

  While Luke played Rescue Bots, I sat outside for a bit to drink some coffee....Staying up late, plus the first week back after Spring Break...brutal! I also caught up on school emails & started organizing photos on my computer from our San Diego Spring Break Trip (going to blog it this week) I also had a little afternoon snack with my coffee...Reeses Peanut Butter Egg (the BEST!!) I also read the first chapter of THIS book, but then we had to go pick up the girls from school.
The girls did their homework, I did some laundry & then I got dinner prepped. I made my Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas, but I converted them to the Instant Pot & they were done in under 30 minutes!!! Score! I need to blog the conversion!
 We ate dinner outside tonight (and the night before) That's one of my favorite things about Spring/Summer.
 Gotta love Boulder eating up their crumbs ;)


Kids in bed & then I had a glass of wine while I got caught up on this season of Married At First Sight and worked on this 10 on 10 blog post.
 Does anyone else watch this show?!?! It's fascinating!!!
My friend Jackie told me about this show over Christmas Break & since then, I have watched all 5 seasons & this current season. I'm obsessed!

So, there you have it. A sneak peek into our day. It was a mellow, ordinary day with not much going on,  but I am still glad that I document what we do each 10th of the month :)

+++++++++++++++
And, a reminder....I am placing a BULK Order of some of favorite R+F products this week!
Eye Cream - $60
Microderm Paste - $68 
Sunless Tanner - $25
Lash Boost - $135
The eye cream & Microderm paste each last 5-6 months.
Lash Boost will last 4 -5 months
Sunless tanner will last several applications!
I know so many of you who are curious about R+F products, but are nervous to take the plunge!
  Now is your chance to try them out!
 
This brave consultant used eye cream on only one of her eyes for a week!
This eye cream is THE BEST.

It combines powerful peptides to minimize the appearance of crow’s-feet, helps reduce the appearance of both puffiness and dark under eye circles.
 
My next favorite product is our Micro-Dermabrasion Paste. This has been a life saver for me. We were in San Diego last week at the beach & I loved using this on my face & also my heels from wearing flip flops to Legoland & the zoo!
It's perfect to use before you apply your sunless tanner...helps get rid of the dead skin.
This sunless tanner is the best....
 It's foaming, doesn't streak & doesn't smell bad! Most importantly...doesn't turn you orange!

Last but not least...Lash Boost!
 Get lush, longer-looking lashes in as little as four weeks with Lash Boost.
This nightly eyelash-conditioning serum features a unique proprietary formula that improves the appearance of lash volume and length for lashes that are 100% real, 100% yours.
I am obsessed with Lash Boost...it is my current favorite R+F product....the results are incredible.

I am offering these at discounted pricing:

Eye Cream - $60
Micro-Dermabrasion Paste -$68
Sunless Tanner - $25
Lash Boost - $135
Prices include tax and shipping.
Send me an email or leave a comment if you would like to order any of these items.
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com 


2 comments:

  1. I read All The Missing Girls last year & liked it, can't wait to hear what you think.
    Looking forward to hearing about your Spring Break trip to San Diego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin