2.10.2016

10 on 10 :: February 2016

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
ten on ten button

Happy 10th of February!
 Our day started off like every other school morning...crazy! LOL!
Actually, mornings are getting less crazy...the girls are so good about getting themselves dressed (I make them pick out their outfits the night before)
They get the cereal ready for themselves & Luke each morning.
(I also pack up their backpacks the night before & have them on the chairs with their hoodies ready to go)

At school, ready to teach...love my Erin Condren planner & how cute is this pen one of my students gave me?


Today I gave a quiz at school...we are working on Rates & Ratios:

 Home for lunch...this is one of my go-to lunches...I made 2 fried eggs & then top it with 1/2 avacado and LOTS of chalula....I LOVE chalula!

 Today was most definitely an iced coffee day....thanks to Starbucks gift cards from students this past Christmas. I got my usual....non fat vanilla latte. I always order a grande, but get it in a venti cup so that I get extra ice :)

 Wednesday is Wacky Wednesday for the girls, so they get out early. It was so nice today (72 degrees!!!! Kate even wore shorts to school) They jumped on the trampoline for a bit before we started homework. And, can you believe that tree is starting to blossom already? Gotta love winter in California :)

 I prepped dinner....Sweet Potato & Black Bean Turkey Chili in the Crock Pot. YUM!
Recipe {HERE}
 
After we finished homework, we ran some errands...picked up some tulips to drop off to my friend who had her thyroid removed yesterday because she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in December.
 Please keep my friend Nicole in your prayers!

My sweet Lukey...just look at those lashes...he woke up with a night terror (Kate also had these when she was his age...so not fun) So, we let him snuggle in our bed for a bit.

Then, I made myself tea & watched American Idol. I also read my book for a little bit. I love Mary Higgins Clark books!
 So, there you have it....a sneak peek of our day!
Nothing too exciting, just finding the beauty in the ordinary!

Hope you had a great 10th!

+++++++++++++++++
My Valentine's Day Flash Sale is going on this week!
  Give yourself the gift of good skin this Valentine's Day!
***Flash sale ends 2/14***
Any NEW Preferred Customer will receive your choice for FREE:
Multi Function Eye Cream or Anti Aging Lip Serum ($60 value each) 
CURRENT CUSTOMERS: if you refer me to a friend that becomes a PC
I'll GIFT one to you as well!!

All products have a60-day empty bottle, 100% of your money back guarantee!
Email me to place an order:
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com
Find out what products are good for your skin {HERE}

5 comments:

  1. I loved every little detail about this post :). Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Praying for Nicole this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these bright beautiful pics and that chili looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mary Higgins Clark books too! I started reading them in high school and always can't wait for her new ones to come out. I really think she is one of the best mystery writers out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love day in the life posts! That chili looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are in the process of choosing a trampoline to buy this spring. Are you happy with yours? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin