12.24.2014

Oh, Fudge!

 Merry Christmas Eve!
Need a last minute, very easy & very quick treat to make for Christmas?
I am here to help you out with my Foolproof Chocolate Fudge!
Here is what you need:
1 package of Chocolate Chips (I use milk chocolate, but you could use semi-sweet)
1 (14 oz) can of Sweetened Condesed Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract

Directions:
  • Line  8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
  • Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan over low heat. 

  • Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
  • Chill 2 hours or until firm. 
  • Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. 



  • Cut into squares


    I store my fudge in the fridge in a tupperware (you can line with wax paper in between layers)
     Variations on this fudge include:
    Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (this is our favorite)
     Same ingredients & directions, except I add in 1/2 cup of Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter to the mixture on the stove.

    Other Variations:
    Mocha Fudge:
    Add in 1/4 cup of brewed coffee to the mix
    Nutty Fudge:
    Add in 1/2 cup of walnuts or pecans to the fudge
    White Chocolate Fudge:
    Use white chocolate chips instead of regular chocolate chips.

    The possibilities are endless!
    Enjoy & I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
    Hormel Foods Extended Family Blogger

    Disclosure: This post was written as part of my participation in the Hormel Foods Extended Family Blogger Program. While Hormel Foods provides me material and necessary resources to complete various activities, the thoughts and statements in this post are my own.

    2 comments:

    1. I never knew fudge was that easy to make!

      ReplyDelete
    2. naturally like your web-site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll certainly come back again. trestle handrail system

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin