2.20.2014

A 30th Birthday Party {Heart Theme}

Thank you SO much for all your kind comments, thoughts & prayers about my Dad's surgery..
We are so thankful he is doing so well and I praise God everyday for watching over my Dad!

My younger sister Rebecca turned 30 a week before Valentine's Day.
Growing up, she had a lot of heart themed birthdays because there are so many Valentine decorations out! It is actually such a cute theme! Who doesn't love hearts?
For her 30th birthday we had a family party to celebrate her turning the big 3-0.
It was low key since she is 6 months pregnant and it was a few days before my dad's surgery, so it was a really nice time celebrating her (and my dad!)

All the adults in our family went to a local steakhouse for dinner to celebrate Rebecca.
Me & My sisters:
They had personalized menus for Rebecca!
In case you didn't know... Lemon Drops are my favorite...so are kid free dinners!
 
 After dinner we headed back to our house for the party...which was lots of desserts!

 You know me...I love a dessert table (and any excuse to decorate for a party!)
Recipe for the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies {HERE
 Yum.
 Tulips are my favorite. I LOVE them!
 Sisters!
  I love my family. The original 5 :)
 Blowing out her birthday candles!
We don't have normal cake for birthdays in our family....we almost always have Oreo Mud Pie Ice Cream Cake! Recipe {HERE}

I loved throwing a party with a heart theme...so fun and easy!
You can find so many cute decorations/food/candy that go with this theme in February.
If you have a February birthday or need to throw a party in February, I highly suggest a heart party/Valentine themed party!

Happy Birthday, Beck! Can't believe my baby sister is THIRTY!

**************
A few reminders!

Our next  Pin-Spired will be next Friday, February 28th
 
 Link up with me, Sheaffer and Shay and show us your Pinterest Inspired oufits!
 
And, I have a few giveaways going on right now, so be sure and check them out!

$1,000 TargetCard Giveaway {HERE}
$100 Visa Gift Card Giveaway {HERE}

Happy Thursday....It's almost the weekend! 
 

8 comments:

  1. What a fun party!! I loved all of your heart details! Happy birthday Rebecca!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how to throw a party!!! I LOVE tulips, too!!! They make me ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great party! ;)
    And, I have to say, hearts are growing on me! (Especially on little girl clothes)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the menu was personalized for your sister! Such a neat idea that I need to remember.
    As usual I LOVE your dessert table. You know how to party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute party! Happy birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! My oldest daughter's birthday is February 17th, so we love the Valentine's clearance stuff for her...when I don't buy Hello Kitty!

    Your sister looks great at 6 months pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When reading this blog it contains a lot of information that is very helpful and knowledgeable thoughts.
    cheap birthday party supplies

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is very interesting and worth spending time on reading.
    kids birthday party supplies

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin