10.14.2013

Tickled Pink! {A Pink & Peach Baby Girl Shower}

Last weekend I had the privellege of hosting a baby shower for Dana, one of the girls in our Small Group. Dana & I have known each other since middle school and when her & her husband moved back to the area last year, they joined our Couples Small Group. 
She is expecting her 2nd baby (but first girl!) at the end of the month.
Here are some snapshots of the shower.
The colors were pink, pink & pink...with a splash of peach.
  made my first diaper cake! I think they are so cute!
It was a gorgeous afternoon in October, 80 degrees, so I set up tables outside.

 It was a 2:00 shower, so we had light snacks & desserts. 

I love using onesies as decorations/buntings.
For the favors, I did my usual....sugar cookies (to go with the theme)
Dana & all of the girls in our small group who helped throw the shower.
I had so much fun throwing this shower. It has been awhile since I have thrown a baby girl baby shower, the past 4 showers I have thrown have been for baby boys!
Loved having all that pink all over my house!
Congrats, Dana! I Can't wait for her Baby Girl's arrival....and I can't wait to find out what they name her!

12 comments:

  1. Pink and peach - never thought to put those colors together but I really like them! And I am definitely pinning your onesie idea at Pinterest. Question: where did you find the striped straws? I've seen them on your other party posts and I always like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE shower & I love the idea for onesies as bunting! Such a cute and reusable decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shower!! Pink & peach look good together!
    I love the paper bunting, diaper cake, the onesies as decor, the straws, and that delicious-looking dessert table!! :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always amazed at your parties! You're so talented! I love pink and peach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your parties are always awesome! so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looked amazing! We're throwing one in two weeks for a friend who just adopted. You throw the best parties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable! you always do such a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And it was the best afternoon! Thank you! And, I love the pic of us small group ladies. Turned out great! I'll have to get a copy from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty good drop off option in the neighborhood. Service is a bit brisk, but they store all my information in the computer, let me pick the exact time my laundry is ready as well as type of detergent (tide/downy vs. generic). Who doesn't like flexibility with a bit of sass? how to have a baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks amazing. It's just a wow kind of arrangement. I wish I had been there! Whoever has taken the photographs must be a professional photographer I think. The sweets and other dishes are inviting my taste buds. One year before I have also decorated my friend's baby shower ceremony. And that was a girl too. Anyways, congrats Dana for the baby girl! Baby shower ceremony is one of the best memorable moments of any mom's life. So it should be in grand fervor and pomp with widest excitation level. Baby Shower.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin