7.09.2013

Luke :: 11 Months Old

11 months.
Stop it.
I mean, seriously?!?!?
1 month until Luke turns ONE YEAR OLD?
I can't even wrap my head around this.
No. Just No.
 I am usually gung-ho about planning their birthday parties. 
I have been "planning" Luke's since he was born. 
But, within the past 2 weeks, I can't get motivated to do planning for it because I am so sad he is turning One...in a month!!! Usually, a month before the party, I have the invites made, printed out and ready to be mailed out. I just started making his today, I am way behind schedule. Sigh.
Here are Luke's 10 month stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 10 oz (25th %)
Height: 29 inches (50th %)
Clothing: 6-9 months & 9-12 months
Diapers: Size 4
Sleeping:  12 hours a night!!  (And, takes 2 naps a day)
 Teeth: 12 {4 bottom teeth and 4 top teeth and all 4 molars broke through this week!!} He has been a pretty good teether. It hasn't affected his sleeping (Thank you, Jesus!)
 Tricks: 
Crawling! All over the place! Pulls to a stand & is so proud of himself. 
Crusing along furniture. Can stand on his own for a few seconds. 
Loves crawling up the stairs.
Mastered the sippy cup. No more bottles!!!
Also, I think he is going to be a lefty like Kevin & Kate. He uses his left hand for picking up food, etc. Only time will tell!
He says Dada, Mama, Hi and a bunch of other babbling noises.
He is always on the go, go, go.
 
 Food: 
Loves his baby food. Hasn't met a food he doesn't like. Still nursing, but just once a day and I have introduced whole milk into his diet (I did this with the girls at 11 months also)  Has 3 "solid" meals a day, plus snacks. He is eating less and less jarred baby food, but more "real" food. I mean, he has TWELVE teeth. He can handle the chewing just fine.
Luke is still the happiest baby EVER.
Luke is always smiling and whenever we are out running errands or at events.
He loves smiling at people and is very social. 
People always comment on what a happy & smiley baby he is.

And, of course, the comparrison. 
I still think he is a combo of the girls.
Happy 11 months, Lukey Guy.
If you need me, I'll be hiding in a corner crying while drinking a bottle of wine.
Just Kidding. Kind of.

7 comments:

  1. I cant believe one month till he's ONE. He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your Luke update posts! I have a little girl who is a little more than 3 months younger than Luke so it's nice to look just a little ways ahead through reading your blog :) And what a blessing that he's a good eater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's just about the cutest thing ever. Love seeing his updates. No one will judge corner-crying-with-wine!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Mel...I can totally sympathize but I LOVED reading all about Luke- he is doing so well- you so deserve a good sleeper now!! Enjoy- can't wait to see what you plan for his party :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy 11 months sweet Luke!
    it's so bittersweet to count the months!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your pain friend, Owen will be THREE on friday!! what the what??? Ill come cry in your corner with you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin