9.12.2012

Luke at 1 month

Our little Luke turned 1 month on Sunday.
I can't believe how quickly this month has gone by.
Lots going on....Kate starting Kindergarten, Claire starting Preschool & turning 4.
Life sure doesn't slow down when you have a baby!
When Claire was a baby, I took a picture of her every month in this chair with a bear (see photos here) and I will be doing the same thing with Luke & his L pillow.
Luke's stats at 1 month:
11 lbs 2 oz (75th %)
22 inches long (50th %)
Clothing size: Newborn & 0-3 months
Size 1 diaper (grew out of newborn diapers on 8.28.12)

He nurses every 3 hours during the day.
The longest stretch he has given me at night is 4 hours.
He did it 3 nights in a row, but then went a week without doing it, so I need to get him back on that schedule! I am sleep deprived! But, he is worth it!
He is a super chill baby. Very, very easygoing (Thank you, Jesus!)
And, because everybody loves comparison pictures:
I think he is looking a lot like Kate, but I see Claire in him also!

7 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! Love that dark hair! Happy one month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke is adorable. I love the tie onesie stickers, my favorite type for little boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much he looks like Kevin!!! It's like a little mini me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Such a handsome little baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tank him up during the day, as often as he'll nurse. He'll consume the majority of his calories during the day and then sleep longer at night! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love his dark hair... such a sweet baby

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that L pillow! And the adorable baby next to it. :) Can't wait to watch him grow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin