9.23.2012

Insta September & My New Nephew!

It's an Instagram photo dump!
The past few weeks have been crazy busy, so not much time to blog, so here is a snapshot via Instagram!
Kate had her first soccer game (aka Bunch Ball) I'm a Soccer Mom! Ha.
Not sure if soccer is going to be her sport, but she did score a goal at her first game.
My mother in law gave me a bottle of one of my favorite wines for surviving my first month with 3 kids:
Cuppa Kim's Mug Swap! Here is my mug & other goodies from April!
I have a new habit every afternoon.
I call it caffeine o'clock. Sometimes it's iced coffee:
Other times it's Diet Coke or Coke Zero.
 Waking up several times a night with a newborn is kicking my butt!
I have been entertaining myself with the random late night TV since all my shows are on summer repeat, I have been watching random things like Hotel Hell. I already get the heeby-geebys when I stay at hotels. This show makes it worse!
And, Breaking Amish. Seriously. This show is BIZARRE. But, I am so intrigued by it.
 
Last weekend we went on our first road trip as a family of 5 for my cousin's wedding.. And, guess what I had for the very first time??? Chick Fil A!
I got the Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Waffle fries & Sweet Tea. Yummy!
My cousin's wedding was beautiful. His wife looked stunning.
It was Luke's first wedding, he slept the whole time!
One of my cousins had her little girl, Lilly 3 days before I had Luke. Aren't they sweet?
It was fun for my cousins on my dad's side to meet Luke!
I finally made Luke's birth announcements & got them mailed out. I love how they turned out.
Wednesday was a big day for our family. It was National Talk Like a Pirate Day, so of course Luke dressed up.
Wednesday was also the day my little sister Rebecca had her baby!!
I'm such a Proud Auntie!!!!
Welcome to the World, Jack.
Or, as we have all been calling him, "Captain Jack" since he was born on Pirate Day.
I told my sister his first birthday party should be a Pirate Party. It's never too early to start planning! :)
Our girls got to "meet" him via facetime on Wednesday night. I love technology.
 For his homecoming on Friday, my mom & I decorated their front door.
And, Friday night, Luke got to meet his Best Friend & Brother-Cousin for the first time.
Look what Kevin found at work on Friday & emailed me after he read my post on our baby names:
So glad he saved that notebook of names that we made 10 years ago.

Claire was up most of Friday night with a fever.
Sick kids with a newborn makes me nervous. Ugh.
Saturday was the first day of Fall. But, it didn't feel like it, since it was 95 degrees!
My hydrangeans are blooming which never happens this late in the year. So strange.
Nothing like swimming on the first day of Fall!
I am SO over the warm weather. Bring on the real Fall weather!!!! 
I want to wear boots & sweaters & scarves!

7 comments:

  1. Such a great post! We reached 100 degrees on Saturday here in Texas. I'm also over the hot weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post. My sister and I have girls 3 months apart and boys 6...it is SO much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the pics!
    Stopping by from the hop-making new friends!

    Have a wonderful day! Stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How have I still not seen Breaking Amish? Must get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want that iced coffee love the caffine o clock thaLOVE YOUR BLOG!!!
    xox
    Your Friend,
    Ash@ABpetite
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/ng! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found you through the blog hop! YOur blog is SO ADORABLE! I am a new follower. Would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your announcements were CUUUTE. I love having Luke on my fridge. :)

    And hello, iced coffee. I get it, now, the coffee drinking thing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin