1.10.2012

10 on 10 :: January 2012

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

It's the first 10 on 10 of 2012! One of my favorite days of the month.
I love capturing bits & pieces of our ordinary days!
This morning started off bright & early getting ready for work.
I either curl my hair or straighten it. Today, I went with the straightener.
Claire's new Build A Bear that she made over the weekend with Auntie El. (It was a Christmas present from Auntie El) Claire named her bear....wait for it.....Claire Bear.
And, she is obsessed with it.
It was also a boots & skinny jeans type of day. I LOVE my funky brown boots!
Pretty boring day at school because it was a quiz day.
After school, I picked up Claire & she had picked some flowers at my Mom's house & wanted to give them to her friend Nicole.
After our flower drop off, we picked up Kate from preschool & then I dropped the girls off at my friend Becky's house so that I could go back to school for a staff meeting. I was in my car a lot today! And, it was a beautiful day...62 degrees & sunny. We have had amazing January weather!
When we got home, it was time to make the girls dinner. It was a grilled cheese type of night for the girls:
Kate playing memory on the laptop:
Getting organized to make some crafts for Kate's Birthday Party in less than 2 weeks!
My fortune cookie tonight (we had leftover Chinese food for dinner)
Loved my fortune.

ten on ten button

Hope you had a great 10th!

13 comments:

  1. Such a great fortune to end the day with! And I need those boots... :) Can't wait to see more of Kate's birthday details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in my car much of today, too! I like it better when the 10th fslls on a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok- every month I plan to do this, then every month I see your post and remember that I forgot to do this. darnit! Next month I'm thinking maybe you could call and remind me! :) ha!!
    62 and sunny...really?! I need to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots and the fortune cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your boots. So cute that your daughter picked flowers for her friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire bear is gorgeous, no wonder she's obsessed with it, and I love a cheese on toast night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome set! Can't wait to see what your crafts turn out to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried it for the very first time this month and loved it. It gives such a good flavor for the day and I'm sure looking back it helps you to piece things back together.

    Cute boots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried it for the very first time this month and loved it. It gives such a good flavor for the day and I'm sure looking back it helps you to piece things back together.

    Cute boots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good fortune and I love skinny jeans and boots! Loved your set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love my Chi. Would it be exaggerating to say it changed my life, ha?!? Claire's "Claire Bear" is too cute! Cute boots and jeans. We've had an amazing January this year. Last year was snow, snow, snow. Looks like a great 10th!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin