8.21.2009

The Dog Days of Summer

.....have ended.
Today was my last day of summer.
(Even though I have gone to my classroom everyday this week)
I didn't to go into school today so that I could enjoy the last day of summer with the girls.
I dressed them in black because I was in "mourning" that summer was over!
We had a fun time bringing lunch to Kevin at work & doing a little back to school shopping (for me!)

It was a hot day today, over 100 degrees & it finally felt like summer had hit!


Kate wanted to play outside with the dog & ride her scooter, but Claire got sick of that & preferred crawling around inside instead.
(she is like her mommy and doesn't like the hot weather!)





We had such a fun (and busy!) summer. It is so sad to see it end. It went by WAY to fast.


Teacher work day on Monday & students come on Tuesday.



I'm not ready, I wish summer wasn't ending!

3 comments:

  1. I feel for you... but then again, I don't-- you've gotten all summer off! :) I *really* need to clear my credential one of these days SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you! But our 1st day is not until the 31st!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It DID go by fast! You were just doing a post about it being your last day. But you did accomplish something major on your break, that must be a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin