8.08.2008

Welcome to our BLOG

Well, I am finally starting a BLOG, something I said I was going to do months ago. And, I even started a Facebook account last night. I am so high tech now!

Today is 8.8.08 & since I am a math teacher & love numbers, I thought it would be a great day to start a blog! And, the Summer Olympics are starting tonight. We LOVE the Olympics!

I have always loved reading blogs and I am finally staring one!
The purpose of this blog will be a scrapbook for our family & friends to stay updated on our lives & our kids.

I am 35 weeks pregnant today with Baby #2. So in about a month, there will be another Larson! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl. Kevin and I both think it is another girl, which we would be so excited about.

Kate is our busy & fun 18 month old. I love taking her picture!
I call myself the Mama-razzi, I always have my camera on me!

So, this is the official beginning of the Larson Family Blog!

Kevin, Mel, Kate & Baby #2
(and of course, our yellow lab Boulder)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover