8.20.2008

Maternity Pictures!

On my birthday in May, my friend Caryn gave me a great gift. She is a photographer and she told me that for my birthday she wanted to take some maternity pictures for me! Here is her website.

The bigger the belly, the better, so we waited until today to take them. I will be 37 weeks on Friday.

Considering we only want 2 kids & this is hopefully my last pregnancy, I was excited about "documenting" my pregnancy like this. So, today she came over and took some pictures of me & Kate. You might wonder where Kevin is...well, he *hates* being in pictures & thinks maternity pictures are silly, so needless to say, he did not participate & was at work when Caryn came over today.

I can't wait to see the pictures!

Thanks Caryn!

Here are a few of my favorites!







1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful pictures.I love that you chose a black outfit on your photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin