11.29.2010

It's Cookie Time!

Mark your calendars.
One week from today:
12.06.10
I am going to have a Cookie Exchange!

{Well, it is more like a Cookie Recipe Exchange, since we can't all get together in person and actually exchange cookies, but you get the idea!}

I don't know about you, but during the holidays, I LOVE baking & making cookies to give to family, friends & neighbors.

I love trying out new recipes, so I thought I would host a

"Virtual Cookie Exchange"
I can't wait to get new cookie ideas & recipes from YOU this Holiday Season!

Won't you join in?



{You can grab a button on my side bar}


On Monday, December 6th, I will put up a blog post with one of my favorite cookie recipes and I will have a linky up so you can link up your favorite cookie (or cookie bar) recipe!

It can be a recipe you have already blogged about, or you can post a new recipe.
It doesn't have to be a Holiday Cookie recipe (but it can if you want it to!)
Have you been wanting to spill the beans on a secret family cookie recipe? Now is the time!
Post your favorite cookie recipe or a "tried & true" cookie recipe!
Cookies, Cookie Bars, Brownies....I can't wait to see what recipe you share!

Be sure to comes back next Monday to link up (or to just check out everyone's recipes!)


Start digging through your cookbooks & recipe boxes...
It's time to make some cookies!

10 comments:

  1. great idea. I will participate. I have so many yummy ones though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I always love to see new recipes! I get tired of the same old thing all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I can't wait for YOUR recipe, since I'm obsessed with all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this idea! I will definitely participate! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. found your blog and love it! Just to cute! I am a new follower :)
    So excited about the cookie exchange! One..cause that day is my birthday, and 2 cause I LOVE baking cookies :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin